- Decorate your wall with washi tape as photo frame.
- Previously did a ‘I Love Series’ on feather and a DIY dreamweaver tutorial with a doodle feather, now introducing washi feather diy by Ella.
- Not entirely a washi tape craft, this is a rubber stamp. A reuseable ‘washi tape’.
- This is absolutely cute! Make me think of post-it note craft.
- Make washi art a centrepiece of your living room.
- Use washi for gift wrapping. Get some inspirations from here.
- A lot of work here, but this is absolutely cool for making dividing each section of the notebook.
- Simple birthday card DIY.
- Remind me of wire winder, this washi tape holder will be just a good gift to send to your crafty friend.
One reply to “Washi Tape Crafts”
Thank You so much for including my Washi Tape feather DIY in your amazing round-up! All of these are terrific!
LikeLiked by 1 person