It’s been a while that I write “10 things that made me happy this week”. Should I say I don’t feel happy easily or I don’t notice happiness when it happens.
This past week made me kind of hyper and elated. And here is the list before I forgot. No particular order.
- Met up my best friend whom I have not met for a month. Spent a chatty evening with her and made a fruity shopping haul together.
- Bought a new jeans that fit me well and did not cause a bomb.
- I finally own my dream phone. For 3 months, I was easily irritated with the slow T9 typing method on an old-fashioned Nokia brick phone. It really need some courage to use the Nokia phone in public among the iphones and Samsung phones.
- I made a good deal by getting the new phone with lots of freebies and discounts.
- Managed to stay contact with my ex-colleagues before my bad habit of drifting away kick in. I tend to lose acquaintance who no longer in my close proximity. I must admit apps and website like Sms, Whatsapp and Facebook, which I seldom used in the past, helps me maintaining the relationship.
- Took a free and easy trip to my birthplace Johor Bahru. A place where I never grown up in. Most of the time, I visit JB only during festive seasons for relatives’ gathering and really appreciate the chance to tour the place with friends.
- I just started to use quilted blanket. It is really soft and smooth compared to my previous terry cloth blanket.
- Thanks to the nice people around me, I got the chance to enjoy a fine dining of Thai cuisine.
- Feel very happy to be able to give my parents pocket money with my first official pay.
- Sale increases for my Avecre store, internationally and locally.
Cross my finger for more happy things to come!
>>>>> Thanks for visiting! <<<<<