I am so happy to own a boots right now. Weird to have this statement? I don’t wear boots as it is really hot to wear one in Singapore where the climate is usually very hot. However, as the year going to cooler season, I can wear my boots to work and during weekends without looking like a fashion disaster.
Managed to get a good deals during my Taiwan trip. So right now want to share with the readers other favourite boots I am looking forward to own.
- Comfortable high heel. This pair of wedge ankle boots can be worn on casual or formal occasion. link
- Edgy. A good pair of edgy boots that can be easily worn for most occasion. link
- Eye catchy. This elastic Chelsea boots with an unique snakeskin sure looks exotic. link
- Cutout. In trend right now. link
- Strapped. This sure resembles my boots a lot except it is more elevated and mine is in tan. Most importantly mine only cost a fifth of this. Yeah! link
- Zipper. Can’t imagine how to squeeze my feet into the boots without a zip. link
- Waterproof. Great for rainy season – a pair of Wellington boots. Like the hint of coral at the shoe sole. link
- Floral. Another must have, a floral Dr Martens Boots. link
- Furry. So that I can wear when I am travelling to cold country which only happens once a year. link