I missed the National Doughnut Day.
National Doughnut Day is on the first Friday of June each year, succeeding the Doughnut Day event created by The Salvation Army in 1938 to honor the men and women who served doughnuts to soldiers during World War I. The holiday celebrates the doughnut (a.k.a. “donut”) – an edible, torus-shaped piece of dough which is deep-fried and sweetened. – Wikipedia
Donut is the sweet round thing that sweet-tooths can’t live without. Above gallery is all about donut aka doughnut graphics. crafts, diy and recipes roundups. Hope you readers like it!
- I dream of doughnuts By redrobin. Link
- Summer Sugary Donuts by PetitDeCherries. Link
- MAKE + PARTY | DONUT BAGS FOR CRAFT HUNTER by Stephanie. Link
- DOUGHNUT CAKE by Luisa. Link
- A DIY Donut Garland by Melissa and Kellie. Link
- Olive Donuts By Miss May. Pattern Template By: citto. Link
- Happy Donut Day! by Lisa. Link
- DIY Donut Printable Drink Toppers by Melissa. Link
- How to make donut favor boxes by Sara. Link
Lastly, below is the donut I ate months ago. My favourite flavour Red Velvet.
4 replies to “I Love Donuts!”
Do we still have the National Doughnut Day?
I doubt Singapore have it! You can celebrate it next year, Friday, June 5.
I really love your blog! Your posts are all so beautiful and inspiring :) I am so glad I got to discover you <3
Thanks for the compliment. It makes my day! =)