Luna is a Latin name for Moon. Reason being for doing “I Love Series” for moon is that a Chinese festival about full moon is coming soon – Monday, September 8 2014. For those familiar with Chinese culture, you will know it is the Mid-Autumn Festival, aka Lantern Festival, Mooncake Festival or 中秋节.
The festival is held on the 15th day of the eighth month in the Chinese calendar and Vietnamese calendar, during a full moon, which is in September or early October in the Gregorian calendar. – From Wikipedia
Read on to discover moon related design and crafts.
1) Evergreen by Leah Sands
2) Nightmare Moon themed wooden clock (Almost) by weRDunfo
3) Potato Print By VanAllen. Pattern Template By: kevincz
4) crescent moon by jeremy downie
5) DIY Moon phases jacket by Ari
6) Unscrupulous twinkle By Carmen Hero. Pattern Template By: yncolor
7) Galaxy Planet Moon // Green & Blue // Original 5 x 7 Watercolor from mumre
8) MOON PINATA DIY by Oh Happy Day
>>>>> Thanks for visiting! <<<<<