Using a new diagonal grid layout for this week I Love Series.
I have never kept a goldfish before but find them pretty with the flowy tail and beautiful colours.
1. Glub Glubs Print from Squidbrains
Cute goldfish drawn in anime style.
2. Balance from Lucky978
I like the rainbow watercolour style. I believe the goldfish has a similarity with the Taoism’s Taijitu (yin and yang circle), therefore this artwork was titled “Balance”.
3. Goldfish nail art from mix49juice
Very aquarium style. Use of glitter and ombre style.
4) Gold fish matches long from Trouvés Home and Body
A vintage style matchbox.
5) Roy G. Biv by Wicked Words
A Daily Prompt entry from WordPress blogger, Wicked Words. Lovely photos!
6) Tancho goldfish screenprint from Storenvy Artist Kokomix
A tri-colour print. This artwork has a dreamy fable-like feel.
7) Dreamy goldfish instagram by Miz311
Indeed very dreamy effect.
8) Goldfish bento by Bento Days, Jean
The goldfishes, which were made from cherry tomatoes, look too cute to be eaten.
9) Origami Goldfish by Tung Nguyen
Beautiful goldfish origami made in dollar note. Too bad there isn’t any instruction.
>>>>> Thanks for visiting! <<<<<