1. Save The Date card by Alfie Design – I like the colours. DIY yours with holepouch some coloured papers and using pencil back to dot the watercolour dots.
2. LOVE CARD WITH CONFETTI by Maggie Holmes Design – A confetti shake it card.
3. Painted Confetti in Mini Envelope by The Yearning Robot – Oh, what a cute dainty mini envelop with little colourful surprise.
4. L’Oreal Top Coat Confetti by Sinead – Black and white confetti on fuchsia base.
5. JELLY ART DECO SKITTLES by October – Instead of the Great Gatsby-esque design, I prefer the confetti nails with transparent shiny base.
6. Carnival Nails feat. Born Pretty Store Glitter – This is my favourite. The colour contrast of bright confetti with almost white/nude base colour.
7. Confetti Glitter Ombré sparkle bow from KatieCraftShack – I like this party feel ribbon bow.
8. Colorful Confetti Ring from Indie Darling – I can imagine matching this ring with a vintage blouse, pleated skirt, a brown satchel bag and oxford flats.
9. krazy kaleidoscope silver post earrings from Pixies Trinkets – My favourite out of these three accessories. Love the galaxy colours. It is like million of stars trapped in the earrings.
10. Fire Autumn by GirlWithAWolfDemon – Fall palette.
11. Confetti wallpaper 2 (realistic) by keyda3star – Made me think of sweets.
12. Raindrops And Confetti in primary colours by hilmari – Party party!
>>>>> Thanks for visiting! <<<<<