A Zentangle is an abstract drawing created using repetitive patterns. It is usually structured within a certain shape. Drawing a Zentangle is entertaining, relaxing, and a great way to express yourself creatively. – Wikihow
Here is an compile of Zentangles found in our WordPress community. We sure have a lot artistic bloggers around.
- Negative Image ZIA By Marie Browning – Great use of negative space for zentangles. Show great contrast!
- This Too, Shall Pass – I found it very serene with the rotated repeated effect.
- Tangled Quilting – I love the tri-colour used. It can be easily done using the office supply, highlighter, pencil and pen.
- Zentangle by Meg & Co – Use of many, many triangles to form a cohesive art.
- Zentangle in Nesties – Turn your zentangle to card!
- Valentine Zentangle – I love the blooming hearts. Great zentangles for Valentine!
- Hanging By A String – Feel very homely from this zentangle. Would be great to make a big painting to put in living room.
- ZIA (scanned version): 1 of 4 Hot Air Balloons – I like the layering effect caused by the shading. Create a realistic 3d effect.
- ZENTANGLE DO YOU TANGLE? – Feel very neat and cohesive with the tear drop and striped circles
See my Zentangle, here.
>>>>> Thanks for visiting! <<<<<
alittletypical is on facebook | pinterest | bloglovin | shop
2 replies to “I Love Zentangles!”
A Zentangle is a new method of squeezing money from poor grannies and other uneducated in art people, offering them unprofessional tutorials and a lot of lies.
How it works – The large number (like gipsies) “certified teachers”-doodlers suggest uneducated people to learn doodling for money. However, not everything is that simple and not so innosent. These so-called “teachers” are certified by two con-artists Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts who in 2004 announced themselves as the creators of a new art form (!), using the art concept of already existing art form – style NeoPopRealism, created by artist Nadia Russ(http://nadiaruss.com/) in 1989. This year, 2014, NeoPopRealism celebrated its 25-year anniversary, read more about it here: http://teachers.net/community/forums/topic/celebrating-25-year-anniversary-of-neopoprealism-created-by-nadia-russ/
Reblogged this on The Darkness in the Light.